- Analysis and strategy
- Customized training workshops
- Definition of standards and templates
- Performance support
- Process development
- Resources support
- Training material
- Help the organization’s training team elaborate a high-level training strategy by integrating new approaches, training tools, asynchronous e-learning and task support.
- Coach the internal instructional designer on best practices during the design of an asynchronous e-learning course.
The person in charge and members of the internal training team.
- Help a newly created centralized training team build with members of operations.
- Take into account the needs of an industrial business with highly varied job profiles and needs, a geographically dispersed clientele and a wide variety of training practices.
- Enhance e-learning by implementing higher-performance tools and good practices, considering the limited pedagogical skills and knowledge on authoring tools of the internal resource.
- Training needs analysis with the team.
- Develop a decision aid tool to help select the right training approach Design of a high-level training strategy
- Recommendations for selecting an authoring tool adapted to business needs
- Training and support on the use of Articulate Studio 13 for development of an e-learning course
- Proven, high-performance methodology and tools
- Our consultants’ experience
- Articulate Studio 13 authoring tool
- An initial version of the high-level training strategy for the organization and tools to make it happen.
- Enhanced pedagogical practices and techniques.
- An e-learning authoring tool adapted to the company’s needs.