- Analysis and strategy
- Customized training workshops
- Definition of standards and templates
- Performance support
- Process development
- Project management
- Resources support
- Training material
Plan and design a training program and task-support tools for users of Microsoft Dynamics AX enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and the new point-of-sale system.
All employees in all the organization’s stores.
- Craft a strategy that takes into consideration the participants’ specific work contexts and also the high turnover for certain types of jobs.
- Develop training material for the implementation, as well as basic training for future employees.
- Maintain training material in a constantly changing software implementation context.
- Customized training material for each training target group.
- Various facilitation methods: classroom training (8 courses), asynchronous e-learning (9 courses) and post-training support documentation (over 225 procedures and job aids).
- Coaching of internal resources on training design and performance support material to ensure the sustainability of the project.
- Microsoft Office
- Articulate Storyline 2 authoring tool
- A team of 20 dedicated internal and external designers and subject matter experts
- Effective deliverable follow-up
- A progressive IT implementation supported by constantly updated support and training materials.
- A training program and task-support material adapted for current and future employees.
- Collaboration with the client on further projects, such as current training material maintenance and translation.