- Analysis and strategy
- Impact Assessment
- Project management
Perform an assessment for the first phase of a Knowledge Management and Process Standardization initiative that will span several years
Montreal Plant Operators and Supervisors, Process Engineering, Operational Excellence and Human Capital
- Determine a simple change strategy that takes into account the day-to-day reality of the plant without impacting productivity and limited capacity of the resources on the shop floor.
- Ensure all stakeholders within the plant (and across three shifts) are onboarded and informed using consistent messages and the appropriate timing.
- Engage the Supervisor level within the organisation towards a knowledge sharing culture.
- Process standardisation being done throughout the project lifespan.
- Favor simple, direct communications, cascaded by management.
- Assessment performed via a series of informal interviews and workshops.
- Build awareness for the program by leveraging the vision and values of the organisation.
- Establishing and following performance indicators to measure awareness through to adoption.
- Microsoft Office
- Our consultants’ interpersonal skills
This project is in progress.