Our change management consultants serve as expert advisors to clients mainly during transformation projects that bring about major changes at an organization.
* Le genre masculin est utilisé sans aucune discrimination et dans le seul but d’alléger le présent texte.
The consultant’s professional challenges
Our change management consultants serve as expert advisors to clients mainly during transformation projects that bring about major changes at an organization. Depending on the project, you will:
- Get stakeholders on board with the change management process.
- Analyze the human and organizational impacts of the change.
- Find potential issues.
- Define and implement the change management strategy and develop a plan that is adapted to the needs of all stakeholders.
- Develop and track change-management performance indicators throughout the project.
- Coordinate all change management activities while ensuring they are consistent and aligned with the set strategy and the business sector.
- Recommend the best change-management approaches and solutions.
You will conduct these activities as per recognized change-management methodology standards. Consultants are expected to work closely with the project management team and training teams to ensure that everyone is working cohesively toward a common goal. To perform these activities, consultants may need to provide the following deliverables, depending on the client’s needs:
- Preliminary diagnostic
- Impact analysis
- Stakeholder analysis and support
- Change management strategy
- Change management plan
- Pre-deployment activities
- Post-deployment follow-up activities
Required skills and expertise
Undergraduate or graduate degree related to change management.
Experience with IT implementation projects (preferably with ERP)
Five or more years of consulting and change management experience with large companies
Experience as a manager
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
PROSCI Change Management Certification
Comfort with Microsoft Office tools
Application of change-management methodology principles
Excellent ability to write and speak English and French
Ability to manage your work and meet deadlines for the design of deliverables
Ability to adapt quickly to new work environments
Ability to quickly develop a relationship of trust with clients
Ability to predict internal political issues
- Be a team player
- Show creativity
- Be open-minded and humble
- Be able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Show a concern for quality and compliance with established standards
- Demonstrate self-discipline and a sense of responsibility
- Have flexibility and versatility
- Show an ability for leadership
As a consulting firm, our client work is why we’re here. Our business philosophy and our trust in you will give you the confidence and independence to effectively do your work. Transparent communication using project tracking tools will be a key part of your daily duties. You must stay on top of budgets, risks, issues, and deadlines for various deliverables.
Given the nature of corporate consulting work, the ability to adapt quickly and build client trust are two key elements to keep projects well in hand.
Our clients appreciate that our consultants regularly travel to their offices in the Greater Montréal area (Island of Montréal, South Shore or North Shore). Our consultants must therefore be able to travel within this territory. We expect you to be able to travel by car, as some clients are not easily accessible by public transit.
In addition to working on client projects, our consultants may also join one of our internal committees to have a say in our organization’s development.
To help us provide a quality service, you will also get support and encouragement to update your skills according to best practices in change management.