Senior Learning and Performance Solutions Consultant
As a member of the Learning and Performance Solutions team, you will work with our clients’ content experts on projects often related to organizational transformation.
Montréal | Full-time
If so, we would love to get to know you!
As a member of the Learning and Performance Solutions team, you will work with our clients’ content experts on projects often related to organizational transformation. We create all kinds of deliverables according to our internal methodology and best practices in adult education:
- Customized training materials:
- Curriculum plans, course outlines and storyboards
- eLearning capsules and support materials for in-class, online or coaching delivery
- Performance support tools and reference materials:
- Procedures and user guides
- • Online support, checklists and decision aids
- Training-needs analyses and the applicable educational strategies (additional experience required)
- Prototypes, standards, and design templates for training and performance support materials (additional experience required)
Note : While you must take ownership of our internal methodology and apply it in your work, we’ll help you get there!
Summary of required experience and skills
- One to five years of experience designing hybrid learning programs
- CEGEP diploma or university degree in training or a related field
- Impeccable writing skills in English and French
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the PowerPoint Draw tab
- Ability to use the Articulate 360 suite or other creator and online training tools
- Ability to apply adult education, interface, and user experience principles
- Experience working with content experts and advanced communication skills
- Help deploy integrated management systems or other IT systems
- Experience working with design ratios
- Experience with technical writing or writing support materials
- Experience in project management
You are a team player who can work independently. You like to solve problems, and you see challenges as an opportunity to improve your knowledge. You are enthusiastic and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others. You have patience and a positive attitude, are a good listener, and enjoy a job well done.
*Does this offer sound exciting but you don’t think you have all the skills or experience you need for the job?
Apply anyway! At Miyagi, we are always looking for talented people who want to expand their horizons. We truly believe in developing people and regularly have opportunities to add junior members to our team. Don’t miss out!