BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH MIYAGI
Senior Learning and Performance Solutions Consultant*
- Are you an experienced instructional designer with a background in technical training?
- Do you want to grow professionally through opportunities provided by projects executed within larger companies – while working for a company committed to a human approach?
- Are you a passionate and inquisitive person who wants to work alongside supportive and inspiring colleagues?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
As a member of the Learning and Performance team, you will work in collaboration with our clients’ subject matter experts on various transformation projects.. You will develop several deliverables based on our training methodology* and best practices in andragogy, such as:
- Customised training materials, for example:
- curriculum plans, course outlines and storyboards
- eLearning capsules and facilitation materials for classroom or virtual classroom training or coaching
- Performance support tools and reference materials, for example:
- procedures and user guides
- online help documentation, quick reference guide and diagnostic aids
- Training needs analysis and pedagogical strategies (advanced experience required)
- Prototypes, documentation standards and templates for training and performance support materials (advanced experience required)
Note: You will be required to learn and integrate our training methodology into your work…and we will support you with that!
Experience and skills required
- 3–5 years experience in designing blended training programs
- College or university degree
- Strong verbal and written skills in both French and English
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and PPT design tool
- Knowledge of the Articulate 360 suite or other authoring and animation tools
- Advanced knowledge of the application of andragogy, interface design, and user
- Experience working with subject matter experts and excellent communication skills
- Involvement in the deployment of integrated management systems, other IT systems, and work process mapping
- Experience working within design and production ratios
- Technical writing experience
- Knowledge of project management principles
Who are you?
You are a team player, and are also able to work independently. You are a problem solver and welcome challenges and opportunities to learn. You are enthusiastic about sharing your knowledge with others. You are motivated to excel. You are patient, understanding, and have a positive attitude!
*Do you feel enthusiastic after reading this, but you are not sure you have all the skills or level of experience required?
Do not hesitate to send us your application anyway! Miyagi is always on the lookout for talented individuals who want to expand their horizons. We sincerely believe in the development of people and regularly have opportunities to add more junior level members to our team! Don’t miss the boat!